Project X Guard Programs
We teach Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu to at risk youth ages 4-18 who
- Have been bullied
- Have behavioural issues
- Have mental or physical disabilities
- Are from low income families
- Live in high crime neighbourhoods
Who we support..
- Youth that live at or below the poverty line;
- Youth who have verifiable learning disabilities;
- Youth who live in communities that have increasing incidences of crime;
- Youth who reside in community housing;
- Youth that suffer from behavioural issues at school;
- Youth that are considered “young offenders”.
- Youth who have suffered incidents of bullying.
In order to substantiate whether or not an individual is considered “at risk”, Project X Guard will review, as applicable and without limitation:
- Proof on income;
- Medical reports or letters;
- Rental agreements;
- Letters from teachers or principals